REGISTER BY 4/1/2020 FOR A 10% OFF EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT.
Camp Lango—our signature summer program—combines all the fun of traditional summertime activities with all the rigor of a Spanish or Mandarin immersion language program. Led by our talented teaching staff, students learn through a variety of creative exercises (e.g. crafts, music, yoga and dance) and cultural explorations of the Spanish or Mandarin-speaking world.
The target language is taught through a fun and engaging weekly theme. Our specially designed language camp curriculum is guaranteed to boost your child’s new language ability, preparing them for an ever-globalized world all while having crazy amounts of fun!
Summer 2020 Now Open for Registration!
Register online:Mandarin Registration Spanish Registration
Please note: a medical form must be received by the start of the camp. You may use any form from your child’s doctor or have them fill out the generic form found here.
Address: Lango Language & Cultural Center, 93 3rd Avenue (@Bergen St), Brooklyn
Program Offerings & Tuition:
- Half Day: 9:00am – 12:00pm; $335.00/5-Day Week
- Half Day: 12:00am – 3:00pm; $280.00/5-Day Week
- Full Day: 9:00am – 3:00pm; $510.00/5-Day Week
- Early Drop Off: 8:30am – 9:00am; Free
- Extended Care: 3:00pm – 5:30pm; $38.00/Day
Schedule, Age Group and Themes
Ages 2.5 – 4, Half Day Options Available
- Week 1 ( June 22 – 26): Baby Shark Ocean Adventure
- Week 2 (June 29 – July 3): Disney and Arts
- Week 3 (July 6 – 10): Water and Bubble Play
- Week 4 (July 13 – 17): Old MacDonald and The Farm Adventure
Ages 3 – 5: Half Day Options Available for Campers Ages 3 – 4
- Week 5 (July 20 – 24): A Visit to Peru (Spanish) / Kailan’s Great Trip to Beijing, Taiwan and Hong Kong
- Week 6 (July 27 – 31): Dia De Muertos and Other Holiday Celebrations of the Latin American Culture (Spanish) / Chinese Folklore: Sun Wu Kong and The Journey to the West (Chinese)
- Week 7 (August 3 – 7): Mermaids, Pirates and the Treasure Hunt
Ages 4 – 7: Half Day Options Available for Campers Age 4
- Week 8 (August 10 – 14): Mexican Food and Cooking (Spanish) / Chinese Food and Cooking (Mandarin)
- Week 9 (August 17 – 21): Little Picasso and Arts / Chinese Arts and Calligraphy