Camp Lango—our signature summer program—combines all the fun of traditional summertime activities with all the rigor of a Spanish or Mandarin immersion language program. Led by our talented teaching staff, students learn through a variety of creative exercises (e.g. crafts, music, yoga and dance) and cultural explorations of the Spanish or Mandarin-speaking world.
The target language is taught through a fun and engaging weekly theme. This summer’s weekly themes include Science and Robots, A Visit to Spain, Legends of China, Splish Splash Water and Bubble Play, and Diving into the Blue World. Our specially designed language camp curriculum is guaranteed to boost your child’s new language ability, preparing them for an ever-globalized world all while having crazy amounts of fun!
Summer 2018 Now Open for Registration!
Register online:Mandarin Registration Spanish Registration
Download registration:Mandarin Registration Spanish Registration
Please note: a medical form must be received by the start of the camp. You may use any form from your child’s doctor or have them fill out the generic form found here.
Address: Lango Language & Cultural Center, 93 3rd Avenue (@Bergen St), Brooklyn
Program Offerings & Tuition:
- Half Day: 9:00am – 12:00pm; $315.00/5-Day Week
- Half Day: 12:00am – 3:00pm; $250.00/5-Day Week
- Full Day: 9:00am – 3:00pm; $485.00/5-Day Week
- Extended Care: 3:00pm – 5:00pm; $28.00/Day
Schedule and Themes:
Ages 2.5 – 4, Half Day Options Available
- Week 1: June 25 –June 29; Weekly Theme: An Adventure in the Jungle
- Week 2: July 2 – July 6; Weekly Theme: Under the Sea (4 days)
Ages 3 – 5: Half Day Options Available for Campers Ages 3 – 4
- Week 3: July 9 – July 13; Weekly Theme: Splish Splash Water and Bubble Week (with guest performer, Bubbledad)
- Week 4: July 16 – July 20; Weekly Theme: A Visit to Spain (Spanish; with an in-school Flamenco show/lesson as special activity) / An Adventure in China (Mandarin)
*please note that the week 3 Mandarin camp is currently at maximum capacity
Ages 4 – 7: Half Day Options Available for Campers Age 4
- Week 5: July 23 – July 27; Weekly Theme: Science and Robots
- Week 6: July 30 – August 3; Weekly Theme: “Coco” and the Culture of Mexico (Spanish) / Legends of China: Monkey King and Hua Mulan (Mandarin)
*please note that the week 6 SPANISH camp is currently at maximum capacity
- Week 7: August 6 – August 10; Weekly Theme: Diving into the Deep Blue