Camp Lango—our signature summer program—combines all the fun of traditional summertime activities with all the rigor of a Spanish or Mandarin immersion language program. Led by our talented teaching staff, students learn through a variety of creative exercises (e.g. crafts, music, yoga and dance) and cultural explorations of the Spanish or Mandarin-speaking world.
The target language is taught through a fun and engaging weekly theme. This summer’s weekly themes include Science and Robots, A Visit to Spain, Legends of China, Splish Splash Water and Bubble Play, and Diving into the Blue World. Our specially designed language camp curriculum is guaranteed to boost your child’s new language ability, preparing them for an ever-globalized world all while having crazy amounts of fun!
Summer 2019 Now Open for Registration!
Register online:Mandarin Registration Spanish Registration
Download registration:Mandarin Registration Spanish Registration
Please note: a medical form must be received by the start of the camp. You may use any form from your child’s doctor or have them fill out the generic form found here.
Address: Lango Language & Cultural Center, 93 3rd Avenue (@Bergen St), Brooklyn
Early Bird Discount: Register by 4/1/19 and receive 10% discount!
Program Offerings & Tuition:
- Half Day: 9:00am – 12:00pm; $335.00/5-Day Week
- Half Day: 12:00am – 3:00pm; $280.00/5-Day Week
- Full Day: 9:00am – 3:00pm; $510.00/5-Day Week
- Extended Care: 3:00pm – 5:30pm; $38.00/Day
// Week of July 4th – Half Day: 9:00am – 12:00pm; $265.00/4-Day Week
// Week of July 4th – Half Day: 12:00pm – 3:00pm; $225.00/4-Day Week
// Week of July 4th – Full Day: 9:00am – 3:00pm; $410.00/4-Day Week
Schedule and Themes:
Ages 2.5 – 4, Half Day Options Available
- Week 1: June 24 –June 28; Weekly Theme: An Adventure in the Jungle
- Week 2: July 1 – July 5; Weekly Theme: Under the Sea (4 days)
- Week 3: July 8 – July 12; Weekly Theme:
Ages 3 – 5: Half Day Options Available for Campers Ages 3 – 4
- Week 4: July 15 – July 19; Weekly Theme: Splish Splash Water and Bubble Week (with guest performer, Bubbledad)
- Week 5: July 22 – July 226; Weekly Theme: A Visit to Spain (Spanish; with an in-school Flamenco show/lesson as special activity) / An Adventure in China (Mandarin)
- Week 6: July 29 – August 2; Weekly Theme:
Ages 4 – 7: Half Day Options Available for Campers Age 4
- Week 7: August 5 – August 9; Weekly Theme: Science and Robots
- Week 8: August 12 – August 16; Weekly Theme: “Coco” and the Culture of Mexico (Spanish) / Legends of China: Monkey King and Hua Mulan (Mandarin)
- Week 9: August 19 – August 23; Weekly Theme: Diving into the Deep Blue